THIS POST MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. LEARN MORE ON MY DISCLOSURE PAGE
Did you know that there is complete Disney Cruise Room Service Menu? You aren’t exactly ever going to run out of food options on a Disney cruise.
It is a very nice convenience having room service delivered to your stateroom – and most of it is available for just the cost of the tip to the person who delivers it to your stateroom.
To see more about this read our guide on Disney Cruise Room Service Tipping.
Disney Cruise Room Service Menu
Soups and Salads
- All Hands on Deck (Cheese Plate)
A special selection of international cheese served with crackers
- Chicken Caesar Salad
Crisp Romaine lettuce with Grilled Chicken, Baguette Crouton and creamy Caesar Dressing
- Greek Salad
Cucumber, Red Onions, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Oregano and a Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Mixed Garden Salad
Mixed Leaves with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Peppers, Red onions with a choice of dressings (Ranch, Raspberry, Italian and Balsamic)
- Grilled Salmon Salad
with Iceberg Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Vidalia Onions, Cucumber and Lime Marinated Cracked Wheat
- Creamy Tomato Soup with Herbed Crostini
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- All American Fare
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Crispy Chicken Tenders served with Barbeque Sauce
- Grilled Hot Dog served with French Fries
- Cheeseburger/Hamberger served with French Fries and Coleslaw
- Buffalo Chicken Wing served with Blue Cheese and Honey Mustard Dip
All pizzas baked with Mozzarella Cheese and tomato Sauce
Freshly Made-to-Order Sandwiches
All sandwiches served with a side of Coleslaw and Chips
- New York Steak Panini with Caramelized Onions and Horseradish
- Tomato, Basil and Mozzarealla Panini
- BLT Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayonnaise on Tasted Bread
- Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
Daily Cake Selection
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Full Wine List and Cocktail List
Please call In-Stateroom Dining for offerings and prices
Beer and Soda Packages
Buy 5, get the 6th for free
Package 1: 6 Domestic Beers Choice of Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light or Miller Light
Package 2: 6 Imported Beers Choice of Heineken, Amstel Light, Beck’s or Corona
Package 3: 3 Imported and 3 Domestic Beers
Package 4: Sodas Choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, or Orange Soda
Package 5: 6 Bottled Waters 20 oz. bottles of Dasani or 16 oz. Evian Mineral Water – Buy 5 and get the 6th for free
Package 6: 24 Bottled Mineral Waters 20 oz. bottles of Dasani Water – Buy 20 and get 4 extra free
Disney Cruse In-Room Amenities ($)
These are not free and in our opinion should just be avoided. There is so much food available on all of the Disney ships and the charges for these items are pretty outrageous.You can pretty much pick up all of these items from Beach Blanket and take them back to your stateroom. Obviously you don’t get the convenience of them being delivered, but you don’t have to pay the extortionate price either as the buffet food is included in with the cost of your cruise.
- Family Fruit Medley – $29 (NEW)
- Features a selection of seasonal fresh fruit and berries – perfect for sharing $29
- Fruit and Cheese Platter – $38 (NEW)Features a selection of Manchebo, Gruyere, Brie, Aged Gouda and Boursin cheeses accompanied with nuts, fruit, crackers and honey.
- Nature’s Delights – $21 (NEW)
Features a selection of seasonal fresh fruits and berries.
Please call In-Stateroom Dining for prices.
- Buttered Popcorn
- Salted Peanuts
- Salted Cashews
Disney Cruise Room Service Breakfast
This is one of the room service options which we take advantage of most often. However, we admit that the choices are pretty limited. You will find a breakfast room service order form in your stateroom. If you don’t have one, or you need more then just ask your stateroom steward. If you want breakfast delivered to your stateroom you need to have the order form out on your door by 3.30 am on the morning that you want your breakfast.
We have had some of our best experiences on a Disney cruise sitting out on the balcony eating our breakfast and watching the scenery go by.This was an excellent treat on the Panama Canal Cruise. It meant that we did not need to miss a moment of watching the spectacular sights go by.
It can also be a good idea to order Disney cruise breakfast room service when you have to get up early for an excursion. It can save you a lot of time and mean that you can enjoy a lie in for just that little bit longer.
Your choice of the following, delivered to your room from 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Juices – Orange, Apple, and Grapefruit
Breads & Pastries
- Danish pastries, Fruit & Bran Muffins, Croissants, Doughnuts, White/Whole Wheat Toast, English Muffin, Bagel
- Assorted Jams, Honey, Butter, Margarine
- Served with Whole or Skim Milk or Low-Fat Granola
- Whole/Skim Milk, Chocolate Milk, 100% Colombian Coffee, Decaf, Assortment of Teas
These have an additional charge
- Bloody Mary
Will you be ordering from the Disney Cruise Room Service Menu?