Who wants to win a cruise on the Disney Wish Maiden Voyage?
The new Disney cruise ship the Disney wish is going to set sail on her maiden voyage out of Port Canaveral on July 14, 2022.
Now is your chance to win a place on that first sailing.
This Chance to win opportunity is offered by Give Kids the World and Make a Wish. Both organizations provide children and their families who are faced with critical illnesses with wish experiences.
The Winner and up to an additional seven guests will win:
- Port parking fees for up to three vehicles. Parking must be at the Disney Cruise Line Terminal.
- All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding Palo Steakhouse and the adult-exclusive Fine Dining – Enchanté by Chef Arnaud Lallement).
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server.
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website).
- Domestic roundtrip coach airfares for the prize winner and their travel party (up to eight persons total), provided the prize winner and traveling party reside outside a 200-mile radius of Port Canaveral, from the major United States gateway airport closest to the prize winner’s residence to Orlando International Airport
Payment of federal income taxes for winnings, at the current IRS rate of withholding, based on the fair market value as determined by the number of actual participants, up to the eight (8) people maximum
To participate in this Chance to Win, participants must be at least 18 years of age. This Chance to Win is limited to residents of the United States, excluding residents of the State of New York.
Here is the link to the Giveaway.
This Chance to Win begins on May 26, 2022, at 3:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 12, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET
You can see the Official Rules Here
The Disney Wish Tower Suite
High up on Deck 14 of the Disney Wish you will find the amazing and highly unique Disney Wish Tower Suite.
The Tower Suite on the Disney Wish is a 1,966-square-foot penthouse that offers elegant design and amazing concierge service.
This Concierge Suite will comfortably sleep up to eight guests. That is the most of any stateroom on the Disney Wish.
There are two main bedrooms, a children’s room and a library that converts to a bedroom. And let’s not forget the four and a half bathrooms!
The second-floor loft is reached by way of a spiral staircase.
If you want to explore all the accommodation that the new ship has to offer the Ultimate Disney Wish Stateroom Guide will help you choose which is best for you.
Learn all about the Disney Wish Restaurants that are planned.