This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. It is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or Universal Studios. My opinions are my own.
Important FTC disclosure:
There are many links on my site and you should assume that each one is an affiliate link. That means that if you click on it and buy something, I might make a small commission. However this never means that you will have to pay more for it.
All of my recommendations are genuine. If I do not believe in a product or service, I do not recommend it. Any commission which I receive allows me to be able to work on this blog and provide information which I think is useful to the reader.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EverythingMouse. We always try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.it and amazon.es. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Giveaway Policy/Contest Policy
1. Giveaways/Contest held at https://www.everythingmouse.com are open to US residents 18 and older unless stated otherwise.
2. Giveaway Winners will be picked at random using a random number generator unless otherwise noted.
3. Giveaway entrants must follow the specified rules of entering the contest and no extra entries will count unless the initial entry is completed, unless otherwise noted.
4. All winners will be emailed using the email address the entrant provides during entry.
5. Winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize. In the event that the time allotted has passed and the winner has not claimed their prize, they will have forfited their prize and a new winner will be chosen.
6. EverythingMouse is not responsible for prize fulfillment. The sponsor takes full responsibility of prize fulfillment. EverythingMouse will make every possible effort to see that sponsors follow through with prize fulfillment.
7. Winners may only win a duplicate prize once per month, per sponsor.