Take a look at the Disney Wish 1923 Restaurant menu.
The 1923 is one of three main dining restaurants on the new Disney Wish Cruise ship. In keeping with the tradition of dining on Disney Ships, guests will rotate between all three dining rooms on the Wish.
This means that they will have the chance to dine in each restaurant at least once.
This is known as Rotational Dining and is unique to Disney Cruise Line.
Their servers move with them giving them the opportunity to get to know the guests tastes and preferences so that they can serve them best.
The new 1923 Restaurant on the Disney Wish is themed as a tribute to the ones who started it all – Walt Disney and his brother Roy.
One side of the restaurant is dedicated to Roy and the other to Walt Disney.
The theme is very much the Golden Age of animated film making. The 1923 name comes from the year that The Walt Disney Company was founded by Walt and Roy.
The 1923 Restaurant is a beautiful, sophisticated space.
The walls are lined with display cabinets which contain more than 1,000 drawings, props and artefacts.
The menu is inspired by the diverse cultures and influences of California. As you look through the menu you will see Asian, European and South American cuisines.
Here are the menus for the other two main dining restaurants on the Disney Wish:
Disney Wish Frozen Arendelle Restaurant
Disney Wish World of Marvel Menus
Disney Wish 1923 Menu
- Alameda Porcini Spiced Ahi Tuna Pickled Lotus Root, Oyster Mushroom, Black Sesame Brittle, Wasabi and Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Hyperion Four-Cheese Tri-Color Tortelloni Meyer Lemon, Artichoke, Sun-dried Tomato, Baby Spinach
- Burrata Mozzarella Cheese &. Prosciutto di Parma Crisp Cranberry and Sunflower Seed Phyllo, Charred Blood Orange
- Kingswell Duck Confit Pastilla Dates, Apricot, Ginger, Red Pepper, Saffron, Black Raspberry Jam
- Fennel, Bartlett Pear and Tatsoi Salad Manchego Cheese, Walnuts, Sherry Dressing
- Split Napa Baby Romaine Lettuce Caesar Dressing, Heirloom Grape Tomatoes, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Ciabatta Garlic Croutons
From the Kettle
- Pulled Guinea Hen Corn Chowder Yukon Gold Potato, Cilantro, Smoked Bacon
- Roasted Roma Tomato Soup Sourdough Purple Basil Crostini
- Fig and Olive Bread with Honey Butter Dip
- Tortiglioni Pasta Prosecco Cream, Pancetta, Shallots, Cremini Mushrooms, Lemon Thyme
- Seared Verlasso Salmon Filet Californian Wild Honey Parsnip Purée, Orange Fennel Essence, Sautéed Black Garlic Rapini
- Riverside Roasted Green Circle Chicken Leek Rondels, Brussels Sprouts, Yukon Potato Fondant, Honeycrisp Apple Chutney, Cabernet Sauvignon Reduction
- Italian Flat Parsley and Rosemary-crusted Rack of Lamb Dauphinoise Potato, Roasted Petite Turnip, Carrot and Zucchini, Zinfandel Rosemary Sauce
- 1923 Peppered Filet Mignon Buttered Long Green Beans, Smoked Bacon, Crushed Fingerling Potato Hash, Pink Pepper Café Au Lait
- Moroccan-Spiced Roasted Kabocha & Butternut Squash Zaalouk, Garbanzo, Cinnamon Brown Rice, Couscous, Cilantro, Arugula, Pita, Harissa Dairy Free Yogurt
- Buena Vista Soft Shell Tacos Coconut Oil Quinoa, Poblano, Sweet Bell Pepper, Salsa Fresca, Feta Cheese, Pickled Red Onions, Cashew Cream
- Los Feliz Lobster Salad Baby Bibb, Endive Lettuce, Avocado, Jicama, Celery, Purple Potato, Tostones, Black Beans, Grape Tomatoes, Cilantro, Lime
- Grilled Sirloin Steak
- Roasted Breast of Chicken
- Oven-baked Fillet of Salmon
The above three entrées are served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Churros Calientes Sugar Spice Churros, Dulce de Leche
- Flourless Orange Almond Cake Guava Gel, Lychee Yogurt Crème
- Atwater Fuji Apple Cheesecake Sweet Dough Shell, Caramelized Apples, Cinnamon Cheesecake, Rolled Oat Crumble
Ice Cream Sundae
- Hollywood Hills Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundae Vanilla Ice Cream, Fudge Brownie Bites, fresh Whipped Cream, Glazed Cherry
- Burbank Blueberry-Lemon Bavarian Cream Ecuador Vanilla Bean, Lemon Rocks, Dried Raspberry Meringue
No Sugar Added
- Coconut Tapioca Pudding Strawberry-Lime Salsa, Matcha Crumble
Disney Wish 1923 Kids Menu
Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup – with crisp cheese twist
Goofy’s Garden Salad – with your favorite choice of dressing
Chicken Pot Pie – with carrots, potatoes, celery, and peas. Entrees served with fresh vegetables and your choice of smashed potatoes, steak fries, or macaroni and cheese.
Mini Cheeseburger – on brioche bun. Entrees served with fresh vegetables and your choice of smashed potatoes, steak fries, or macaroni and cheese.
Panko-Crusted Cod with Tartar Sauce – Entrees served with fresh vegetables and your choice of smashed potatoes, steak fries, or macaroni and cheese.
Crusty Pepperoni Pizza – Entrees served with fresh vegetables and your choice of smashed potatoes, steak fries, or macaroni and cheese.
Disney Check Meals:
Grilled Beef Tenderloin – with green beans, roasted red skin potatoes, and strawberry yogurt parfait. Served with choice of small low fat milk or water.
Whole Wheat Spiral Pasta & Tomato Sauce – with roasted sliced chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, green peas, and apple slices. Served with choice of low fat milk or water.
Warm Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookie – Vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
Selection of Assorted Ice Cream
Want to Know More About Disney Cruises?
Whether you are sailing on a Disney Cruise or just wondering whether to book one here are some guides to help you:
What Do Disney First Time Cruisers Need to Know?
Disney Cruise Money Mistakes to Avoid
How Much Does a Disney Wish Cruise Cost?
The Complete Guide to Disney Castaway Cay – Discover Disney’s Private Island