Who wants to win a Disney Cruise?
In a Concierge Suite!
Well now is your chance to win a vacation for up to 4 guests which includes a 3 night stay in a Club Level Concierge room at a Disney Deluxe Resort hotel at Walt Disney World Resort along with a Disney Cruise Line vacation to The Bahamas aboard the Disney Wish in a 1-bedroom Concierge Suite with Verandah.
And a whole lot of merchandise from shopDisney, Jakks, The LEGO Group, Mattel, Doorables, and Disney Publishing.
Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C.; 13+.
In celebration of the theatrical release of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ all-new animated musical, Wish, on November 22, Disney is inviting you to join Disney and Make-A-Wish to Wish Together and discover all of the ways you can help Make-A-Wish grant life-changing wishes for kids with critical illnesses.
For every free entry received now through January 31, 2024, Disney will donate $5 to Make-A-Wish up to $1 million to grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
The Grand Prize includes the following:
A Dream Come True Vacation
- One (1) Club Level Concierge in a Disney Deluxe Resort room for up to four (4) persons at a Walt Disney World® Resort for three (3) nights prior to the ship’s departure
- Up to (four) 4-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option
- One (1) Walt Disney World® VIP Tour Guide for up to eight (8) consecutive hours
- One 4-night cruise from Port Canaveral on the Disney Wish for up to 4 persons (one Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah)
- All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding specialty dining)
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
- One (1) $1,000 Disney Gift Card
If Winner resides outside a 250-miles radius of Orlando, FL:
- Up to four (4) roundtrip coach airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the Winner’s residence and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, FL
- Ground transportation for up to four (4) persons or voucher(s) for local ground transportation service from Orlando International Airport to the Walt Disney World® Resort
Plus an Amazing Prize Pack
- Four (4) Disney Wish Prize packs from shopDisney plus:
- Jakks Singing Valentino
- LEGO® King Magnifico Castle
- Mattel Asha Doll
- Mattel UNO® Daylight
- Jakks Wish Petite Doll Set
- Jakks Star Necklace
- A new Wish book from Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Just Play Doorables Wish Collector Pack
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter the Sweepstakes between 10/4/23 at 2:00 AM PT and 1/31/24 at 11:59 PM PT. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C.; 13+. Limit 1 entry per person per day. GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL MAY 3, 2024 – MAY 10, 2024 OR AUGUST 23, 2024 – AUGUST 30, 2024. Maximum donation is $1 million dollars. Donation by Disney to Make-A-Wish Foundation of America. Donation will be made directly to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America on or before March 31, 2024 following completion of Sweepstakes period on January 31, 2024. No fees or other amounts will be deducted from donation by Disney. See Official Rules for full details on how to enter, eligibility requirements, odds of winning, prize descriptions and limitations. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: ABC, Inc., d/b/a Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, 500 S Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521.
For more than 40 years, Disney and Make-A-Wish have worked together to deliver joy when it’s needed most to wish kids and their families. Disney is honored to be the world?s largest wish granter for Make-A-Wish. Since the very first official wish was granted at Disneyland Resort, Disney has helped fulfill more than 150,000 wishes globally with Make-A-Wish.
Alison Meacham is the founder of EverythingMouse Disney Blog. For over 15 years she has shared her love of Disney Parks, Disney Cruises and Universal Orlando. In over 30 years of Disney Travel she has spent countless months in Disney Parks and has sailed on over 45 cruises. A British native and now a United States resident she splits her time between California, Florida and the UK. And spends a serious amount of time sailing the seven seas. She helps over 200,000 people per month follow their Disney travel dreams.