THIS POST MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. LEARN MORE ON MY DISCLOSURE PAGE
Disney Cruise Lines has temporarily introduced more flexibility to bookings made between now and August 31, 2020.
Obviously this is to encourage new bookings for Disney Cruise Line in these uncertain times. Right now there have been a lot of Disney Cruise Cancellations, Some guests may be reluctant to book, because of the present situation.
This new Disney Cruise Cancellation Policy is designed to encourage guests to book sailings now, before the August 31, 2020 deadline.
If you book before the deadline for a cruise sailing through March 2021 you are able to change your sail date up to 15 days prior to your departure.
This modification to the usual Disney Cruise Cancellation Policy is only temporary. In summary:
- This offer is for new bookings made by August 31, 2020, and existing bookings (within the departure date window). So this applies to you even if you already have a booking which is in the sail date window.
- Applies only to cruises departing through March 31, 2021
- Guests can change their sail date up to 15 days prior, for any cruise commencing sailing prior to April 1, 2022
How to Book Your Disney Cruise
If you want to book this offer, or any other Disney Cruise you can book directly by calling (888) 325-3815 or contacting your travel agent.
Join my Disney Cruise Group for exclusive Tips and Free Giveaways!
More Details You Need to Know
- Remember you have to change your dates to a future sailing which starts sailing before April 1, 2022. Whatever the rate for that cruise is, you will have to pay the difference if it is a higher price.
- You can only change your date once without penalty. You can’t change it back to your original date, once you have elected to cancel and move the date.
- For example, if you were booked on a San Diego Cruise sailing on 11/1/20 on a 5-night cruise. You may decide you want to change this to an Alaskan Cruise for June 7, 2021. You can’t then decide to move back to your San Diego Cruise without being subject to the usual cancellation policies. You can’t decide to move it to another date either. You will be stuck with any cancellation fees you would have incurred had you canceled the original cruise and been subject to the usual policy.
- In summary, you can change your sail date once only, within the applicable dates, or you will be subject to cancellation fees.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
Will this temporary, limited Disney Cruise Cancellation Policy make you more likely to book?