THIS POST MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. LEARN MORE ON MY DISCLOSURE PAGE
Disney Cruise Cancellation Policy
This is the new Final Payment Extension for Disney Cruise Line Sailings for Summer 2020.
It is great to see Disney Cruise lines being so proactive in this and clarifying the cancellation policy for all sailings up to the end of August 2020.
Beginning yesterday, March 18, 2020, an automatic final payment extension was added to select 2020 summer reservations.
Final payments will now be extended out an additional 30 days. (For example, a departure with a final payment due yesterday, March 18, 2020, is now extended to April 17, 2020.)
The relevant sailings are:
- Disney Dream: Sailing embarking on June 17 – sailings embarking on August 30
- Disney Fantasy: Sailing embarking on July 18 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Wonder: Sailing embarking on July 20 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Magic: Sailing embarking on August 5 – sailings embarking on August 30
The following policies apply:
- Guests will not be able to complete Online Check-In or book Cruise Activities/Port Adventures if they have not paid in full
- Disney Cruise LineAir will continue to follow existing policies
o Payment will be due at time of final for Flexible Air
o Restricted Air is non-refundable once paid
- The cancellation policy will shift by 30 days for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms
o There are no changes to the cancellation policy for Suites and Concierge Staterooms
Are you impacted by these new payment date extensions?
Join my Disney Cruise Group for exclusive Tips and Free Giveaways!