In anticipation of the Disney Cruise Silver Anniversary at Sea celebrations, DCL has given us a sneak preview of some of the merchandise that will be available.
The new Shimmering Seas Collection introduces a new signature color to Disney Cruise Merchandise.
Disney Parks Blog has released pictures of a selection of the new merchandise.
The inspiration for the light blue colors and sparkling fabrics and accents are said to be inspired by the magical glow of sunshine reflecting upon turquoise waters.
The DCL Shimmering Seas Collection will include an assortment of apparel, accessories, drinkware, keepsakes and more.
One of the most popular items is likely to be the Silver Anniversary at Sea Ears.
The new Pandora Charms are likely to sell out quickly. They are certainly going to be on my wish list!
Cruises featuring the “Silver Anniversary at Sea” celebration will sail to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe and Alaska during the summer of 2023.
When are the Disney Cruise Silver Anniversary at Sea Sailings?
The dates vary slightly between each of the Disney Cruise ships. Each will have special events including a new fireworks show (except the Alaska cruises where fireworks are prohibited).
- Disney Magic will sail from Miami from May 24 to Sept. 4 to the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
- Disney Wonder will be sailing Alaskan Cruises from Vancouver Canada from May 15 to September 11, 2023.
- Disney Dream will sail a transatlantic cruise on May 7 and then follow with a number of varied European itineraries until September 17.
- Disney Wish will depart on sailings to Nassau, Bahamas, and Castaway Cay from May 1 to Sept. 8 from Port Canaveral.
- Disney Fantasy will sail her usual Western and Eastern Caribbean cruises from May 6 to Sept. 2
All cruises in these time frames will have the new Silver Anniversary at Sea celebrations.