Disney Cruise Lines is increasing the charges for their adult-only restaurants Palo and Remy.
These price changes will come into effect first on the Disney Magic when she sets sail on the Magic at Sea Staycation sailings in June 2021.
The charges will increase on the Disney Wonder, Fantasy and Dream whenever sailing resumes.
Disney Palo Prices
How much is Palo on a Disney Cruise?
- Dinner: Prix fixe menu, $45 dining charge per person; a la carte menu, priced by item
- Wine Pairing with Dinner: $59 charge per person, in addition to either the $45 Prix Fixe menu charge or the a la carte items ordered
- Brunch: $45 dining charge per person
You can book your Palo reservation for Brunch and Dinner online before you sail.
Certain categories of guests have priority if they are sailing Concierge or are part of the Castaway Club as they have sailed with Disney before.
Online reservations are available at the following times if you are paid in full for your cruise:
- Concierge Guests: 120 days in advance
- Castaway Club Levels:
- Platinum Castaways: 120 days in advance
- Gold Castaways: 105 days in advance
- Silver Castaways: 90 days in advance
- First Time Cruiser: 75 days in advance
If you want to know more you can see Disney Palo Brunch Review.
How Much Does Disney Remy Cost?
- Dinner: $125 dining charge per person
- Remy Champagne Brunch: $75 charge per person; $30 additional charge per person when adding the Champagne pairing
- Remy Dessert Experience: $60 charge per person; $25 additional charge per person when adding the wine pairing
- Petites Assiettes de Remy: $50 charge per person (includes a wine pairing with each course)
- This event can only be booked on board
- Remy Wine Pairing Experience: $105 charge per person
Remy is an amazing dining experience. You really should dine there at least once when you sail on a Disney Cruise.
How Much Was Palo Brunch and Dinner in the Past?
Prior to October 2013 the price for Palo Brunch and Dinner was just $20. It was raised to $25 in October 2013.
It then increased to $30 in April 2015.
The price jumped $10 to $40 in December 2018.
Disney Wish Palo
We now know that there will be Palo on the Disney Wish. Up to now only a limited amount of concept art has been released which shows the basic look and theme of Disney Palo on the new Wish cruise ship.
The name on the Wish is Palo Steakhouse, which is a change from the existing Disney Cruise Ships. Therefore, it seems that the Palo menu may be different on the Disney Wish.
As far as we know, the price of Palo on the Disney Wish will be the same as for the other Disney Cruise ships.
Do you think that the price is now getting too high for Disney’s Palo and Remy?