When I buy a DVD I always want to know what the extra features are going to be and love it when there are lots of behind the scenes features. So I am very excited that the Frozen DVD features a Making of the Movie feature.
The Frozen Movie DVD will be released on Digital HD February 25th and Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD & On-Demand March 18th. I never usually buy Digital movies but I doubt I can wait until 18th March for the DVD to come out!
Don’t forget your chance to win a Disney Frozen DVD – exclusive to EverythingMouse readers!
Here is a fun sneak peek of the Making of Frozen. Unfortunately not really much content in this but it is just a teaser for Frozen fans.
The bonus features on Disney’s Frozen are:
The Making Of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
· D’frosted: Disney’s Journey From Hans Christian Anderson to Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
· Breaking The Ice – The Real Making Of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
· 4 Deleted Scenes with introduction by Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee
· Original Theatrical Short – “Get A Horse” (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
· “Let It Go” Music Videos by Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel & Marsha Milan Londoh (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
· Frozen Teaser Trailer (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
The Frozen DVD is now available for pre order on Amazon.
Are you looking forward to the Disney Frozen DVD?
You may also like:
This post contains affiliate links