When I buy a DVD I always want to know what the extra features are going to be and love it when there are lots of behind the scenes features. So I am very excited that the Frozen DVD features a Making of the Movie feature.
The Frozen Movie DVD will be released on Digital HD February 25th and Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD & On-Demand March 18th. I never usually buy Digital movies but I doubt I can wait until 18th March for the DVD to come out!
Don’t forget your chance to win a Disney Frozen DVD – exclusive to EverythingMouse readers!
Here is a fun sneak peek of the Making of Frozen. Unfortunately not really much content in this but it is just a teaser for Frozen fans.
Making of Frozen – Frozen Behind the Scenes on Disney Video
The bonus features on Disney’s Frozen are:
The Making Of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
· D’frosted: Disney’s Journey From Hans Christian Anderson to Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
· Breaking The Ice – The Real Making Of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
· 4 Deleted Scenes with introduction by Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee
· Original Theatrical Short – “Get A Horse” (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
· “Let It Go” Music Videos by Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel & Marsha Milan Londoh (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
· Frozen Teaser Trailer (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
The Frozen DVD is now available for pre order on Amazon.
Are you looking forward to the Disney Frozen DVD?
You may also like:
This post contains affiliate links
Alison Meacham is the founder of EverythingMouse Disney Blog. For over 15 years she has shared her love of Disney Parks, Disney Cruises and Universal Orlando. In over 30 years of Disney Travel she has spent countless months in Disney Parks and has sailed on over 45 cruises. A British native and now a United States resident she splits her time between California, Florida and the UK. And spends a serious amount of time sailing the seven seas. She helps over 200,000 people per month follow their Disney travel dreams.