Wanting to discover the Disney Wonder Triton’s Menu?
Triton’s is one of the main dining restaurants on the Disney Wonder.
Having dined here many times, it is most definitely one of my favorite Disney cruise restaurants.
It is the most elegant and upscale of the three Disney Wonder rotational dining restaurants.
Triton’s is of course named after Ariel’s father in The Little Mermaid.
Located on Deck 3 of the Disney Wonder the decor creates the feeling of being under the sea. There are so many details to take in.
Make sure that you look at the back of the restaurant and spend some time looking at the beautiful mosaic on the wall.
Triton’s is the only main dining room to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
One of the things that I really like about Triton’s is that the chairs are really comfortable!
Lunch is served too and can be a very nice alternative to eating on the pool deck or at Cabanas.
What are the Three Restaurants on the Disney Wonder?
All of the Disney Cruise ships have three main dining restaurants. Disney has a unique dining concept for main dining which is known as Rotational Dining.
What is Rotational Dining?
It means that each guest will dine in every main dining room at least once during their cruise.
And that their dining team will “rotate” with them. Therefore, you always have the same Server and Assistant Server.
This unique concept is such a great idea as this allows your dining team to get to know your preferences and this means that they can make your dining experience even better.
Each of the Disney cruise ships has three rotational dining rooms, each with its own theme and decor.
What are the three restaurants on the Disney Wonder?
- Tiana’s Place
- Animator’s Palate
Let’s look at the Disney Wonder Triton’s Menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Disney Wonder Triton’s Breakfast Menu
Most guests eat breakfast in Cabanas Buffet, but it can be a great choice to go to Triton’s at least once on your cruise.
Here is the Disney Wonder Triton’s Menu for breakfast.
Specialty Coffees and Drinks
- Café Latte
- Bloody Mary
Regular or Decaffeinated
- Custom Blends of Breakfast Teas
Regular, Decaffeinated, and Herbal from “T” Infusions
- Hot Chocolate
Regular coffee and teas are available for no extra charge.
Delicious Fruit Yogurts
- Mango Mountain Hike
a fresh blend of Mangoes, Honey, Granola, and Low-fat Yogurt
- Mornin’ Tug Boat
a fresh blend of Strawberries, Bananas, Almonds, Raisin Granola, and Low-fat Yogurt
Fresh from the Bakery
- Danish Pastries, Assorted Muffins, Croissants, Bagels, English Muffins, White Grain or Rye Bread
Jams and Marmalades
- Buckwheat Crêpe
A large Buckwheat Crepe filled with Scrambled Egg Whites, Spinach, and Silky Tofu with Herbed Tomato Relish
- Vegetarian Omelet
Mushrooms, Broccoli, Spinach, and Red Peppers Tortilla Style
Off the Griddle
- Waffle Sandwich
Two Waffles stuffed with Dulce de Leche and rolled in Sugar Cinnamon and garnished with Watermelon wedges
- French Toast and Pineapple Stack
Layers of French Toast and Grilled Pineapple, topped with Strawberry Coulis, Maple Glaze, and Fruit salad
- Disney Cruise Line Breakfast Trio
French Toast, Belgian Waffle, and Buttermilk Pancakes served with Cinnamon Butter, Syrup, and Whipped Cream accompanied with Bacon
From the Cold Galley
- Chilled Fruit Juices
Orange, Grapefruit, Cranberry, Prune, Apple, Tomato, and V8
- Whole Fruits
Apple, Banana, Orange, and Kiwi
- Swiss Bircher Muesli
Muesli with Raisins, Shredded Apples, and Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt
Fresh Fruit selection served with creamy Yogurt and topped with Granola
- Cold Cereal
Fruit Loops, Special K, Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Granola, and Raisin Bran
- Lox and Bagels
served with Chives, Cream Cheese, Capers, Onions, and chopped Egg
From the Hot Galley
- Hot Cereals
with Honey drizzle and toasted Pecans
- Cream of Wheat
with Brown Sugar
- Traditional Eggs Benedict
Toasted English Muffin with Grilled Canadian Bacon served with Poached Egg topped with Hollandaise Sauce, grilled Roma Tomatoes, and link Sausages
- Three–Egg Omelet
with your choice of Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Ham, or Cheese
Scrambled Eggs, Grilled Ham, Bacon, Sausage, and Hash Browns
- The Big Breakfast
a large filled Omelet on savory Toast with grilled Tomato, Bacon, and Baked Beans topped with Caramelized Onions
- Mickey’s Special Combo Platter
Mickey Waffle with Scrambled Eggs and a Pancake Tower
- Chip’s Melon Boat
on a sea of Strawberry flavored Yogurt
- Dale’s Omelet
Two-egg Omelet filled with Turkey Sausage, Sweet Corn Kernels, and Hash Browns
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Typhoon
a large Pancake with Peanut Butter swirl, drizzled with red Jelly, served with fresh Fruit.
Disney Wonder Triton’s Menu for Dinner
- Double Crowned Crown Royal, Champed, Cointreau, Cranberry Juice, Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Impérial Illusion Absolut Mandarin, Apple Pucker, Blue Curaçau, Pineapple Juice
- Princess Delight Passion Fruit Juice, Mango Purée (Non-Alcoholic)
- Duck Confit Slow-Cooked Duck Leg pulled and Garnished with Dried Cranberries and Walnuts
- Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp with Green Asparagus, Horseradish Cream, and Dill Dressing
- Gaston’s Escargot Gratinée Herb-marinated Snails with Finely Chopped Mushrooms, topped with Garlic Butter
- Breaded and Deep-Fried Brie with an Orange and Cranberry Chutney
The iced lobster and shrimp on the Tritons menu is one of my favorite appetizers.
Gaston’s Escargot is definitely not for me, but DS loves it.
Soups & Salads
- French Onion Soup with Gruyere Cheese Crouton
- Potage Parmentier Leek and Potato Soup
- Farmhouse Salad Baby Spinach, Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes and Fingerling Potatoes served with a Goat Cheese Crostini and an Olive Vinaigrette
- Red Wine Bosc Pear Salad Arugula, sliced Red Onions and crispy Lardons dressed with a Sherry Wine Dressing and served with a Red Wine Poached Bose Pear
The Farmhouse Salad is simple but tastes pretty good.
- Warm French Country Bread with an Olive Spread
- Conchiglie Pasta with Buttered Lobster, tossed in a Tomato Shrimp Tarragon Brandy Sauce with Lemon Basil
- Oven-Baked Salmon Royale crowned with King Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Crust accompanied by Sautéed Swiss Chard, Truffled Cauliflower Purée and White Wine Beurre Blanc
- Crispy Roasted Duck Breast with Cabbage, Shallots, Honey Parsnip Mash, and a Duck Red Wine Jus
- Roasted Rack of Lamb Medium with Dauphinoise Potatoes, Buttered Brussels Sprouts and a Burgundy Rosemary Sauce
- Chateaubriand-Roasted Filet Steak Roasted Filet Steak, crushed New Potatoes with Shallots, Buttered Green Beans, Red Wine Jus, and a Béarnaise Sauce on the Side
I always have the Oven Baked Salmon Royale for dinner at Triton’s. The Conchigile Pasta is pretty good, but the sauce with the salmon is just too good to say no to!
- Wild Mushroom-Stuffed Pasta in a Vegetable Broth topped with Watereress, Shaved Parmesan Cheese and Paprika Oil Drizzle
- Grilled Marinated Tofu, Roasted Zucchini, Eggplant, and Red Peppers on Israeli Couscous and a Lime-Cilantro Drop
Lighter Note Offerings
- Ahi Tuna Niçoise seared Ahi Tuna with Green Beans, Potato, Olives, Red Onions, sliced Egg, and Parsley-Garlic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Grain-fed Sirloin Steak
- Slow Roasted Breast of Chicken
- Oven Baked Fillet of Salmon
- The above three entrées are served with Garden Vegetables and your choice of Steamed White Rice or Baked Potato
- Grand Marnier Soufflé served with Grand Marnier Crème Anglaise
- Apple Tart Tatin Caramelized Baked Apple served with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée with Almond Biscotti (Gluten Free without Biscotti)
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae Strawberries, Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Shortcake
- Classic Opera Gâteau layers of Toconde Sponge, soaked in Coffee Syrup, Chocolate Ganache and rich Buttercream
No Sugar Added Dessert
- Duo Chocolate Slice layers of Brownie and Truffle Mousse with a Berry Crème
Can You Order More Than One Entree on a Disney Cruise?
Your Servers want you to have the very best dining experience. They are very familiar with all the menus and will help you with any questions that you have about the food.
If you can’t make up your mind, or want to sample more than one dish, it is perfectly OK to oder more than one entree, appetizer or dessert on a Disney Cruise!
Is There a Buffet on the Disney Wonder?
All of the Disney Cruise ships have a buffet that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
There is a buffet on the Disney Wonder that is called Cabanas.
Cabanas is located on Deck 9 of the Disney Wonder. There are two sides of the buffet which have identical food.
At less busy times only one side may be open.
There is plenty of choice in Cabanas buffet. Seating is available inside and out.