Who wants to win a cruise on the fabulous Disney Wish cruise ship?
Now is your chance to win a 4-night Disney Wish cruise for 4 people sailing from Port Canaveral Florida.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS NOW ENDED
This official Disney sweepstakes is free to enter.
The Grand Prize includes:
- a 4 Night Cruise from Port Canaveral sailing on Disney Wish for up to 4 guests (one stateroom is selected by DCL)
- All meals onboard Disney Wish (excluding specialty dining and adult-exclusive restaurants)
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
- Five (5) Disney Story Dolls of Winner’s choice
- One (1) $500 Disney Gift Card (terms and conditions apply)
If the Grand Prize Winner lives outside a 200-mile radius of Port Canaveral, Florida the following will also be included:
- Up to four (4) roundtrip coach airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the Winner’s residence and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, FL
- One (1) standard room for up to four (4) persons at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel for one (1) night prior to the ship’s departure
The only way to enter is by visiting the official Disney page with the link shown above.
The sweepstake is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older).
The Sweepstakes begins at ends at 11:59 PM ET, August 31, 2023.
One entry per person per day.
Want to Know More About Disney Wish?
Here are some related articles for you to explore:
Alison Meacham is the founder of EverythingMouse Disney Blog. For over 15 years she has shared her love of Disney Parks, Disney Cruises and Universal Orlando. In over 30 years of Disney Travel she has spent countless months in Disney Parks and has sailed on over 45 cruises. A British native and now a United States resident she splits her time between California, Florida and the UK. And spends a serious amount of time sailing the seven seas. She helps over 200,000 people per month follow their Disney travel dreams.